CIEL is a new-age HR Firm, offers Talent Acquisition solutions to its clients leveraging on technology and analytics framework.
Having pioneered several vistas in HR since 1992, the Founders of Ma Foi diversified successfully into the areas of Analytics and Strategy consulting.
The founders along with industry veterans have started their 2nd venture in the HR services market to bring new meanings to the industry through "Ciel HR Services" strongly anchored on technology and Analytics.
Lithium Urban is the world’s first all-electric solution for the employee transportation needs of the progressive companies.
Lithium Urban promises to deliver a completely new experience to their clients and in the process emerge as a cost efficient & ethical service provider with no damage to environment.
Lithium Urban is looking to hire professionals with the right attitude across various functions who enjoys working in a startup environment and is willing to partner with the organizat
and implementation of Lithium technology stack across its clients. Ensuring
that every release is implemented with least disruption in the on-going
operations and the benefits are realized for the client.
- Role involves
significant insight into Change Management and managing Client expectation
during the transition phase / rollout of Lithium's services at a client
- Regular cadence
with the clients from the CXO level to operational teams to the client
organization at large.
of failure modes / risks and developing mitigation strategies
quicker and sure adoption of To-Be processes and developing & managing a
plan to ensure the same
- Working with
Lithium's team of fleet managers, fleet supervisors, etc to ensure robust
internal processes and process compliance
Profile & Traits:
- 4-6+ Years Experience
- Background in in Business analytics and/ or being a key part of a complex IT project / program management
- Ability to understand and grasp the various moving parts of the operations
- Proven experience and understanding of various program management tools and techniques
- Very good oral and written communication
- Self driven, curious and very well aware of the latest technology trends
- Very good skills in MS-Office
- Excellent MS-Excel skills and the ability to do analytical problem solving and communicating the same to clients / internal teams
- Very hands on role and requires the ability to do to show and demonstrate
- Should have some basic OR / Operations knowledge or the hunger to solve operational challenges
Career Growth Path Available
- Opportunities to Grow within the Lithium's Operations team OR Leadership positions in IT & Product Management Organizations