IT Software - Mobile
Courier / Transportation / Freight
6 - 8 Years
CIEL is a new-age HR Firm, offers Talent Acquisition solutions to its clients leveraging on technology and analytics framework.
Having pioneered several vistas in HR since 1992, the Founders of Ma Foi diversified successfully into the areas of Analytics and Strategy consulting.
The founders along with industry veterans have started their 2nd venture in the HR services market to bring new meanings to the industry through "Ciel HR Services" strongly anchored on technology and Analytics.
Lithium Urban is the world’s first all-electric solution for the employee transportation needs of the progressive companies.
Lithium Urban promises to deliver a completely new experience to their clients and in the process emerge as a cost efficient & ethical service provider with no damage to environment.
Lithium Urban is looking to hire professionals with the right attitude across various functions who enjoys working in a startup environment and is willing to partner with the organizat
Roles and Responsibility
management of Lithium's product development plans. Lithium's product offering
is a SaaS based fleet management application with front end Android and iOS
applications for passengers and drivers. The product is complex and is a high
transaction environment with integration with various 3rd party SaaS ISV /
- Managing the
entire product life-cycle from ideation to field rollout
the development program in conjunction with the users, business leaders and
vendors development teams and development timelines and budgets
progress, identifying the gaps in execution, escalation management etc
product testing to ensure system performance and algorithmic results are met
- Ensuring field
Profile & Traits:
- 6-8 Years Experience in complex IT project / program management
- Managing internal / vendor's development teams
- Hands on management
- Exposure to programs that have complex functionality, high transaction loads, high system performance specifications etc
- Proven experience and understanding of various program management tools and techniques
- Very good oral and written communication
- Self driven, curious and very well aware of the latest technology trends
- Very good skills in MS-Office
Career Growth Path Available
- Opportunities to Grow within the Lithium in Product Management Leadership Roles OR in Client / Business Management roles with P&L responsibilities